Game Update 5.10.1
- Geonosian Queen Lair Boss - The Sith Empire’s ruthless assault on the Jedi colony on Ossus began with Darth Malora, who created her own breed of mutated Geonosian warriors to use as shock troops for the attack. But before she created her insectoid army, Malora first had to create their master and originator. Left unguarded and unsupervised, this mutated Geonosian Queen is now unleashing countless waves of her monstrous spawn to dominate the planet’s surface!
- Ranked PvP Season 10 – This update marks the end of Season 10! This also marks the beginning of Season 11’s pre-season. Players will receive any seasonal rewards via in-game mail when Season 11 begins in a few weeks.
- Masterwork Weapons – Players can expand their arsenal with new masterwork weapons, these can be crafted with materials acquired from the Geonosian Queen on Ossus. They can also be purchased from a vendor for Monumental Shards, which are a new Mission reward on Ossus.
- Double XP Event – Earn double rewards from February 19th – February 26th.
- Sending in-game mail now displays the correct shipping fees (the correct amount was being taken):
- With item: 100 credits
- With credits: 100 credits
- The following Achievements for defeating Izax on Master Mode no longer reset:
- Defeating Izax (8-player)
- Defeating Izax (16-player)
- Doom’s Delay
- Using “/follow” once again works when mounted.
- The Archived Cartel Market Reputations are no longer visible.
- Players will no longer see unowned mounts in their Vehicles tab.
- Jaesa, Khem Val, Nadia, and Doc can now be acquired from the Companion Locator Terminal.
- Added clearer error messages to a number of Guild Perks when trying to use them in PvP and Master Mode Operations.
- Companions are once again sorted by Influence level in the Crew Skills window.
Flashpoints + Operations + Uprisings
- Progress on the “Foundry Finisher” Achievement will no longer also add progression to the Advanced and Elite versions of the Achievement.
- Increased the frequency of 8v8 matches popping over 12v12.
Items + Economy
- The Torch Jedi Master Shrine will no longer unlock the Torch Jedi Knight Shrine when used.
- The Ossus Explorer set will now show the correct icon and armor preview for Jedi Consulars.
- The Crystal Light Stronghold Decoration from the Ossus Reputation Vendor now shows up correctly in the preview window and unlocks the intended Decoration when used.
- Masterwork items released in 5.10 will now properly stack their set bonus count with lower-tiered items.
Missions + NPCs
- Only players who supported Khem Val can now recruit him during the Ossus storyline.
- Non-Sith Inquisitor players will no longer be blocked from progressing the “Infiltration” Mission on Ossus due to incorrectly receiving the “Talk to Khem Val” step.
- The datapad on the “Missing Pieces” Mission will now reset as intended after a group member interacts with it.
- Winning a Galactic Starfighter match will now properly progress the “Weekly Event: Galactic Starfighter” Mission.
- The current state of Malcolm and Acina (such as dead or alive) will now display properly in the Companions and Contacts interface.
- Kaliyo will no longer show as available for players who banished her.
- Theron Shan will no longer show as available for players who exiled or killed him.
- Theron Shan’s status will no longer change after completing the Ossus storyline.
- Players who romanced Theron Shan will no longer be blocked from progressing the Ossus storyline in some situations.
- Koth will now show as summonable or unavailable respectively, based on prior player choice.
- Koth’s status will no longer change after completing the Ossus storyline.
- When starting the Ossus storyline, player’s faction choice from Iokath will now be properly recognized.
- Class story Companions are no longer duplicated and shown as unavailable in the Companions and Contacts list.
- We get it Paxton, it isn’t your finest hour. Please stop saying it so much. (We have corrected an issue where Paxton fires the same voice line in all situations.)
- Lana Beniko will no longer show up twice in the Inflection Point cinematic.
- Players can once again share [Heroic 2] and [Weekly] Missions.
- Sith Warriors who refuse to recruit Light Side Jaesa during “Back in the Fold” can now recruit her from the Companion Locator Terminal.
- Progress will no longer be blocked due to Tau and Anri missing in some situations during the “No Soldier Left Behind” and “The Lost Colony” Missions.
- “Rubble Piles” and the “Ancient Jedi Vessel” will no longer become uninteractable in some situations during the “Collected History” Mission on Ossus.
- All players will receive kill credit as intended when defeating the Colossus Droid on Iokath.
- Players who complete Jaesa’s Alliance Alert will no longer receive both Dark and Light Jaesa.
- Corrected an issue where in some situations, a player would not receive their title when achieving certain Valor Ranks.
Game Update 5.10b
- Granny has been found! Various decorations will now show their correct appearance instead of the text “Missing Granny”.
- Galactic headhunters have been successful in restoring a number of male head options which were not showing up as intended.
- Thanks to the work of Alliance diplomats, Darth Hexid’s bitter grudge against Paxton Rall has been partially alleviated; Players who acquire Paxton Rall will no longer see Darth Hexid become unsummonable. Note: Players who are already in this state will be resolved in 5.10.1.
- To prevent exploitive behavior, the treasure chest has been removed from Ood Bnar’s Cave in the Ancient Ruins on Ossus.
- Corrected an issue where in rare circumstances players would score every time they picked up the Huttball.
Game Update 5.10a
- It is no longer possible for characters to be left with no Main Story Mission after completing “Inflection Point”.
- “Flesh and Steel” will now track kill progress for the entire Operations group on R8-X8 and Kil’Cik as intended.
- Characters who reunite with Dark Side Jaesa will no longer have her Influence set to 1. Dark Side Jaesa will once again accept your Companion Gifts.
- Characters who acquired Dark Side Jaesa prior to 5.10a have had her Influence rating restored to their pre-5.10 values.
- Characters who reunite with Light Side Jaesa on Ossus will no longer receive the Dark Side Jaesa Alliance Alert.
- The lightsabers equipped to Darth Malgus and Tau Idair along with the Blaster Rifle equipped to Major Anri are now Bind on Pickup as intended (were Bind on Equip).
- The [Weekly] Masterwork Data Crystal is now available on all days of the week, not just Tuesday.
- The Guild Perk “Professional Training” now grants a 5% critical rate for Crew Skills as intended.
- Players will no longer see odd and in some cases blocking behavior, such as doors improperly locking, in Flashpoint and Operation encounters.
Game Update 5.10: Jedi Under Siege
- New Storylines and Daily Area on Ossus - Continue your adventure at Level 70 on the desolate Jedi planet of Ossus with new Republic and Imperial storylines. If your character has already completed the full storyline up to this point, the new Mission will be added to your Mission Log automatically; otherwise, any level 70 character can acquire the new Mission from the terminal aboard their personal starship.
- Master Mode Gods from the Machine - Defeating the dangerous family of droid superweapons on Iokath will require more skill than ever!
- Guild Perks – Players can now slot Guild Perks into various rooms on their Guild Flagship. These Perks provide a range of benefits, allowing Guilds to customize how they play.
- Guild Leveling – Guilds will now level up by earning Guild XP from Galactic Conquests. Leveling provides a range of benefits from access to greater Guild Perks to higher XP, CXP, and Reputation rewards.
- Guild Interface – The Guild UI has been completely reworked and includes new functionality such as the Guild Log, Guild Inspect, and Guild Mail.
- Masterwork Gear – From Master Mode Gods from the Machine to exploring on Ossus, players can work to acquire the best gear in the galaxy!
- PvP Challenge System – Create custom PvP matches against other groups of players! Track your record against other Guilds in custom Warzone, Arena, and Galactic Starfighter matches.
- Double Event – Earn double XP, CXP, and more from December 20th – December 31st.
- Companion conversations inside of the Rishi Stronghold have had their camera adjusted to be more consistent with other Strongholds.
- The Foundry Finisher: Advanced and Foundry Finisher: Elite Achievements will now track progress properly.
- The amount of Guild Member Ranks has been increased to 20 (up from 10).
- The character limit for Guild Rank names has been increased to 32 (up from 16).
- The character limit for the Guild message of the day has been increased to 256 (up from 128).
- The character limit for the Guild description has been increased to 256 (up from 128).
- The character limit for Guild rank descriptions has been increased to 64 (up from 32).
- The price for a Guild Flagship has been decreased to 8 million credits (down from 50 million).
- Guilds no longer get bonus experience and reputation earned based on their size. This is now dictated by Guild Level. This bonus now also includes Command Experience.
- Guilds can now ban players by Legacy.
- Guilds will now receive a 15% bonus to all Conquest points earned once they have committed to invade a planet.
- The following Conquest Objectives have been added to every Conquest:
- [Repeatable] Complete any Chapter.
- [Repeatable] Complete any round of the Eternal Championship.
- [Daily] Complete round 10 of the Eternal Championship.
- Defeat enemy NPCs anywhere:
- [Daily] 100 enemies
- [Daily] 125 enemies (requires completion of 100 enemies)
- [Daily] 250 enemies (requires completion of 100 and 125 enemies)
- [Repeatable] Earn 8 badges in Warzones.
- The defeat Imperial / Republic Guards Conquest Objective has been removed from the game.
- Gear Bolster for Ranked and Unranked Warzones has been increased to item rating 252 (up from 242).
- Augment Bolster for Ranked and Unranked Warzones has been increased to item rating 236 (up from 208).
- Corrected an issue where some gathering nodes on Dromund Kaas had higher skill requirements than intended.
- Corrected inconsistent naming between the Advanced Lethal Mod and its schematic.
- Corrected inconsistent naming of the item rating 240 and 248 schematics.
- The Treasure Hunting Mission “A Pirate’s Legacy” now grants Grade 3 materials as intended (was granting Grade 2).
- The Treasure Hunting Mission “The Warrior’s Spear” no longer displays a Grade 10 Lockbox as a Mission reward. This was showing instead of the intended reward of a Grade 5 material.
Flashpoints + Operations + Uprisings
Gods from the Machine
- All Gods from the Machine bosses should now be easier to defeat in Story and Veteran mode difficulties.
Items + Economy
- The Unstable Peacemaker’s Lightsaber will no longer have an unintended texture flicker in some situations.
- The Holo-Rancor’s holo-effect has been re-enabled (that’s a lot of hyphens).
- The Preceptor Armor sets no longer say “Lower” in their name as they are full armor sets.
- The Korrealis Duke SE now has a display image in Collections.
- The Collection art for the Energized Infantry Armor Set and Galvanized Infantry Armor Set are no longer swapped.
- The following items are now able to be unlocked in Collections as intended:
- Cyberglow Mewvorr
- Model FT-6 Pike
- Juvenile Makrin Creeper
- F5-SC Fighter
- M4-1S Atromech
- Juvenile Savannah Rancor
- Juvenile Canyon Rancor
- Juvenile Marsh Rancor
- Juvenile Mountain Rancor
- Juvenile Nocturnal Rancor
- Juvenile Irradiated Rancor
- Juvenile Bull Rancor
- Juvenile Tyrant Rancor
- Juvenile War Rancor
- Mini-Mogul NM-1
- M8-3R Astromech Droid
- Zonian Monkey - Lizard
- Rapid Recon Walker
- Kakkran Daggerstar
- Eternal Empire Patroller
- Korrealis Regent
- Korrealis Sheriff
- Korrealis Viceroy
- Korrealis Viscount
- Corsair, The Unruly
- Transporter, Trusted Associate
- Advanced Black – Purple Striated Eviscerating Crystal
- Advanced Black – Purple Striated Indestructible Crystal
- Advanced Black – Purple Striated War Hero's Crystal
- Advanced Black – Purple Striated Hawkeye Crystal
- The “Additional Character Slot” Unlock in the Cartel Market has had its description updated to properly reflect current character slot limits.
- The Battle-Scarred Demolisher’s Helmet is no longer invisible when equipped on Troopers.
- The “Hanging Vines” Decoration now applies to ceiling hooks (previously wall hooks).
- All Toys should now show in Collections when the “all” filter is selected.
- Unassembled Components can now be redeemed on Ossus for Masterwork Data Crystals up to two times per week, per character.
- Tier 3 and 4 Command Crates now have a rare chance to drop Masterwork Data Crystals.
- Artifact Lockboxes which contain a single piece of item rating 252 gear can now drop out of Tier 3 and 4 Command Crates.
Missions + NPCs
- The Mission giver M8T-V on Belsavis has had their title updated to “Flashpoint: Colicoid War Games” to properly reflect the Flashpoint Mission you receive upon interacting with them.
- Corrected an issue where in some situations Bounty Hunters were unable to interact with the escape pods during the “Some People Just Need Killing” Class Mission.
- Enemies in the Eternal Championship now grant more Command Experience.
- Coffins will now show up as intended during the Jorgan and Kaliyo Cinematic of Chapter XIII: Profit and Plunder.
- Masterwork Data Crystals have been added as a reward to various Weekly Missions.
- Ossus Reputation consumables have been added to Ranked PvP Missions.
- Prefab MK-4 will now count towards their respective Conquest Objectives as intended.
- Increased the number of losses needed to complete Daily and Weekly Ranked PvP Missions.
- Lowered the pop rate for Vandin Huttball to be equal with other Warzones.
- Players carrying the Huttball can once again use their crowd control break ability, as intended.